Relocation available on a case-by-case basis. W2 only, no corp-to-corp. No sponsorship available.
Our client has set the global standard for secure payments. They’ve helped the world’s leading brands solve complex enterprise payment processing challenges by streamlining the order-to-cash process and improving electronic payment acceptance.
As they continue to expand operations, this client needs a Full Stack Software Developer to contribute new ideas to the growing team while creating the next generation of software using the Microsoft stack!
What you get to do:
- Employ your refined coding skills to develop web-based products and business applications
- Play a key role in driving innovation and improving the efficiency of current processes and solutions
- Generate unit test for all changes within the code
- Be a team player while troubleshooting applications and products currently in play
- Collaborate with other high-level engineers in this Agile environment
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience designing and developing applications using ASP.NET and C#
- Knowledge of Windows Servers and IIS fundamentals
- Previous experience with front-end libraries, such as jQuery
- Comfortability working in a highly collaborative, Agile environment
What’s in it for you:
Our client provides all the wonderful benefits you need to feel secure while enhancing your technical skills. Not only will you receive a competitive compensation package, you’ll also enjoy top-of-the-line benefits like 401k with up to 6% matching, three weeks of PTO, separate sick time and paid holidays and a full-stocked kitchen. If you're into casual work environments and partaking in fun contests, wellness programs and philanthropic events, this would be a great new work-home for you!
Think you have what it takes to get the job done? Apply today!