Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, we've nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology -- both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have recently been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
As we continue adding new businesses to our impressive roster of local clients, we’re looking to bring on a passionate and experienced Technical Recruiter to come in and hit the ground running with us!
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of specifically assigned search assignments
- Multitask on multiple job orders through fulfillment for clients
- Use creative sourcing strategies (outside of traditional methods like sourcing on job boards)
- Work collaboratively with internal sales team, the client and internal/external candidates to make the best match for all parties
- Leverage your advanced sourcing skills to identify hidden talent
- Build your own “Private Talent Community” to network and source from
- Build solid relationships with every person you come in contact with
- Attend a variety of after-hours networking events (user group meet-ups, ABJ events, tech events, etc.)
- Interact with our client’s hiring managers as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- 0-2 years of recruiting experience -- training is provided so if you're looking to break into the staffing industry, we'd love to speak with you!
- Fearless telephone skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with people both over the phone and in person
- Willingness to interact with our client’s hiring managers as needed
- Excel at preparing and debriefing candidates for all interviews
- Strong negotiation skills as you will be discussing compensation information with candidates
- Proven ability to perform advanced internet research and database mining
- Attend after-hours events and meet-ups to continue expanding our reach around the city
- Dedicated to excellence in managing the database and sourcing tools
What’s in it for you:
This fun team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for 16 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer an industry leading salary that’s based on experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as ample PTO. Did we mention we also offer 401k plans? To keep our team connected, we have quarterly group outings that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our great community and organize charity events through the year.
Apply today to join our rapidly growing team!