Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, we've nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology -- both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have recently been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
To help keep up with our growing client demands, we have an immediate opportunity for a sharp, enthusiastic and professional Sales Account Manager to join our team.
What you get to do:
- Develop new clients through prospecting and direct sales efforts
- Manage existing accounts while extending and expanding relationships
- Maintain accurate sales database and record of critical events
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly performance metrics
- Work with a team of technical recruiters to facilitate service delivery
- Interact directly with some of Austin’s top Hiring Managers
- Attend after-hours networking events and help strengthen our company brand
What you need to succeed:
- At least one year of proven success in a sales role -- open to a variety of industries
- Customer oriented, solid business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to interact with management and executive-level professionals
- Process oriented, willing to cooperate in a team environment
- Willingness to attend after-hours networking events
What’s in it for you:
This fun team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for 16 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer an industry leading salary that’s based on experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as ample PTO. Did we mention we also offer 401k plans? To keep our team connected, we have quarterly group outings that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our great community and organize charity events through the year.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity? Apply online today and we'll be in touch shortly!