W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Trust us when we say you’ve probably heard of our client since they are one of the largest software corporations in the world. Yep, the whole world! What you don’t know is that they are launching into the future by undertaking a top-down integration of a new platform and software, all bundled together into an “as-a-service” package.
They need you, a DevOps Engineer in the Boston, MA area, to join their growing team and take on the mission-critical task of creating the next generation of products for this world-renowned software company.
What you get to do:
- Play an integral role in the design and deployment of SaaS-based security applications within a continuous delivery environment
- Collaborate with internal teams to orchestrate new components into the solution stack
- Extensive hands-on work with popular automation and configuration management tools
- Continue refining your coding and scripting skills in a cloud services environment
What you need to succeed:
- Previous DevOps engineering experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Proven ability to employ automation/configuration management tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Docker containers with Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Successful track record of open source / cloud services experience (AWS)
- Previous experience with MySQL / NoSQL
- Proven coding and scripting skills (Python, Bash, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
Let us help you get your foot in the door with one of the largest,most powerful software companies in the world! Gain experience working for one of the largest computer software companies in the world! As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.
Apply today to get the conversation started!