W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Our client is revolutionizing the way advertising, marketing, and technology interact with one another. Utilizing both digital and traditional media initiatives, this company provides services for a wide variety of industries including retail, healthcare, automotive, and more. As one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, they are excited to hire top talent and continue expanding operations here in Austin.
They need you, a Software Developer, to join a team of world-class engineers working diligently to bring high-performance solutions to market.
What you get to do:
- Dedicate your efforts to Android development to continue honing your already robust mobile development skills
- Collaborate with high-level technical architects and creative teams to generate the company’s next generation of solutions
- Assist in debugging programs and delivering RESTful API integrations in an Agile/Scrum environment
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating Android applications
- Proven ability to deliver quality Java code
- Experience with the Android SDK and framework
- Previous experience performing RESTful API integrations
- Ability to debug programs in an Agile/Scrum environment
What’s in it for you:
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for a number of excellent benefits with this growing company. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive insurance plans, you'll enjoy a 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, and ample PTO to ensure work/life balance. Some other fun perks include “Summer Fridays” and if you have a furry, four-legged friend, they're welcomed with open arms here!
Don’t miss out on this new opportunity – apply today!