W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Our client provides intuitive, web-based employee scheduling and forecasting tools that help control labor costs, improve communications, and maximize productivity. Created by restaurateurs, they currently serve over 10,000 customers from local independents to high-profile national and international chains.
As the result of substantial company growth, they are searching for a Full Stack Software Developer to bring fresh ideas to this booming business.
What you get to do:
- Work with a team of high-end engineers to create the next generation of unique solutions for the restaurant industry at large
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to ensure new features are implemented flawlessly
- Generate unit tests for fresh features then join forces with the QA team to define test cases
- Participate in the daily stand-up meetings and bring creative new ideas to the table
- Continue honing your development skills within an Agile Scrum environment
What you need to succeed:
- BA in Computer Science
- Several years of experience developing Java web-based applications in an Agile environment
- Strong command of JDBC APIs and SQL development
- Proven understanding of MVC frameworks (Spring) and source control systems (Git)
What’s in it for you:
Our client is a pioneer in their industry and offers a unique and fun culture with a close-knit family feel. Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for a comprehensive health insurance package, 401k with employer match, generous PTO and a subsidized gym membership. Furthermore, daily lunch delivery and a stocked snack bar are just some additional perks you’ll receive as a full-time employee. This is an opportunity to work with a bright and collaborative team of developers in one of the best workplaces in Austin.
Don’t miss out on this hot opportunity – apply today!