W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
When healthcare providers around the country need premiere medical technology solutions and services, they turn to our client located right here in Austin, TX. If working for a leading edge company that specializes in bringing fresh technology to the marketplace appeals to you, then this company might just be the work home you’ve been searching for.
As they continue to expand operations, this client is excited to hire a Senior Security Engineer to join their team.
What you get to do:
- Create and maintain the company’s security policies
- Perform hands-on security audits and analyze critical networking issues
- Deliver subject matter expertise for HIPAA and PCI security standards
- Follow up on security issues compromising the standard policies and procedures
- Create systems that monitor and measure the current performance of the network
- Take on a lead role for the team’s upcoming projects as well as planning and managing infrastructure upgrades
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience as a software security engineer
- Previous experience with network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Understanding of HIPAA and PCI security requirements
- Proven knowledge of load balancing, switches and firewalls, various tunneling technologies and network configuration management systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
To ensure their employees are well cared for throughout the years, this client has created a solid package for their team of Austinites. All full-time employees are eligible for their full suite of insurance offerings, including health/vision/dental/life, as well as ample PTO, paid holidays, HSA plans and 401k with employer matching. Interested to learn more about this great place to work? We want to hear from you!
Apply online today to hear more about this new opportunity.