W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
When high-powered attorneys and non-profits need reliable payment solutions, our client is at the top of the list. A leader in its industry, this client has been empowering businesses through its creation of secure financial software for over ten years.
As business continues to flourish, they’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer who can help create APIs other engineers love using!
What you get to do:
- Take charge of the design and implementation of platform features within the Java stack
- Develop the infrastructure, client and server-facing, for platform access from both server and web integrations
- Own the deployment and platform services management within AWS
- Iterate both new and existing features in an effort to increase security, performance and usability
What you need to succeed:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle database environment and ORM frameworks
- Previous experience with distributed programming as well as
- Proven ability to implement and debug solutions within a cloud environment
What’s in it for you:
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door with a fast growing, high performance team located in scenic Austin, Texas – this may just be the perfect fit for you. With strong compensation packages, company-paid insurance benefit plans and a development-driven environment, our client does a great job of keeping its employees well cared for. This award-winning company also provides 401k plans with automatic 5% matching. As they continuously cultivate innovative ways to attract ATX’s top-notch technical talent, the sky is the limit for this booming client!
Interested to hear more about this opportunity? Apply online today to speak with a member of technical recruiting team!