W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, this multi-billion dollar client specializes in innovative information security solutions and services. This corporation has experienced unprecedented success allowing for a globally distributed workforce with over 20,000 employees worldwide.
As our client continues to dominate the marketplace, they’re searching for an experienced Software Developer to jump onboard and help create their next generation of ground-breaking software systems.
What you get to do:
- Create fresh design specs and code for new software solutions
- Analyze complex requirements to generate high-level specifications
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and evaluate all software, hardware and systems
- Diligently optimize implemented solutions and debug existing software
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java
- Solid understanding of distributed / asynchronous programming
- Previous experience making architectural decisions on a variety of topics
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, concepts, tools and best practices
- US Citizenship required along with the ability to obtain security clearance
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable, world-renowned company that continues to generate impressive software solutions for their unique industry. As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to learn more about this great new opportunity!