W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Would you rather be in a top-heavy company with 1000 corporate drones, or with a team of 100 A players that provide cool sophisticated tools that allow collaboration between healthcare systems? If you want to be somewhere where you can truly make a difference, this is the team to do it with!
Our client is seeking a Software QA Manager to rev up the automation software powering the delivery of their SaaS products.
What you will do:
- Contribute heavily in a hands-on fashion to infrastructure initiatives and framework automation coding
- Manage a small team of high performing QA engineers who support all of the product lines
- Use your sharp technical skills to help mentor SDETs while working on coding projects
- Play an active role in a variety of code reviews and source control management
- Take responsibility for the timeliness and completeness of product deliverables
- Author technical user stories and assume responsibility for the user story backlog maintenance
What you need to succeed:
- Recent experience creating test automation frameworks/harnesses in C#
- Previous experience leading and managing a team of QA engineers and/or SDETs
- Proven ability to mentor SDETs as they work on coding initiatives
- Experience stewarding a variety of code reviews
- Strong track record in technical product management as well as release management
- Experience authoring end-to-end automated testing strategies while maintaining standards compliance
What’s in it for you:
Make no mistake, this isn’t your typical boring engineering environment. This team is made up of top-ranked technologists, EMS experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. Located in scenic Austin, Texas, our client is offering a great benefits package along with abundant career advancement opportunities. In addition to generous PTO and paid holidays, employees will enjoy regular company happy hours, a fully-loaded kitchen, stock options and an open, collaborative environment. Can’t sit and stare at the computer all day long? Don’t worry, they’ve got you covered with arcade and video games on-site. With a strong compensation package and enjoyable benefits, it’s no wonder this client attracts the best of the best!
Apply today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters and see what the hype is about.